Thursday, March 20, 2008

Parker's Annual Egg Hunt




Wes was so excited for his first Easter egg hunt!










Parker College of Chiropractic holds an annual Easter luncheon and egg hunt. We were really excited this year since Wes was old enough to participate. We even held a practice hunt at home over the weekend and Wes loved finding all the eggs. We helped Wes find his first egg and he was so excited and happy to have this one egg that we weren't fast enough to find anymore. He loved his egg so much that he wouldn't let go of it, or the 2 little pieces of candy that were inside, until he had to for his nap. We were so lucky to have Wes' buddies Aeson and Paige there with us. It was such a gorgeous day!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute! I can't wait until next Easter when we'll have a little egg-hunter to take. Love the pics!

Tiffany Webber said...

Hi Hillary! I found your blog on Amanda's! It was fun to see you guys at Katelyn's party! Wes is such a cutie! Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to read our blog! beautylishuss@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey Hillary, this is Amanda. I am glad that I got to go with you guys to the Easter Picnic. We miss you, and am excited to see you Sunday! Thanks for taking care of Garet for me!

Jason and Ronda said...

Hey! It Ronda Rhodes! Jason's wife!We just got your card about Adam's graduation. Congrats! Your little boy is so cute and has gotten so big! He was just a little guy whenI saw him last. I started the blogging world as well. You guys should check it out http://rhodesstory.blogspot.com.

Woodside's said...

Hillary, that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of Wes. I love his big smile and all those teeth. He is getting so big and I miss him so much.

Unknown said...

Hillary- I hope you don't mind my adding you to our list of friends, but I also would love to see pictures of Wes. Kade may have more hair, but he still doesn't have much in front. I am wondering if it will always be like that!

Anonymous said...

Hello Adam and Hilly! Got you blog address from the back of the grad announcement you sent. Huge congrats to Adam!! We think of you guys often and I'm so glad you are all well and happy. I have a blog going as well, it's a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.