Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Parks Galore!

Wesley has been so spoiled this summer! He's always had a love for water and most of the parks here in Cali now have some sort of water edition. We go to a different park practically every week. This park was gorgeous--it had the water falling out of a barrel thing and then from there the water trickled down this little river where we had leaf races. It was a lot of fun! We met some of Adam's family there and I was able to take some maternity pictures of our cousin (to be posted later). I can't believe it's August already--before we know it summer will be over! Hope everyone is having "FUN IN THE SUN"! :)

5 comments:

Woodside's said...

I love the middle picture! He had so many teeth! I miss him! I am so excited that you guys are going to try to come visit! I miss you! It sounds like you guys are having fun in the sun!

Garet and Amanda said...

AWWW...I miss Wes! Like Kiri I love the middle picture. I am glad you all are having fun in the water. We have taken Paige a few times to the pool here and she loved it. I wish Paige and Wes could play in the water together.

Stacey said...

Cute pics. That sounds like so much fun!

Tiffany Webber said...

Wes is such a cutie! Always full of great big smiles!! We have a splash pad park right by our house but it doesn't sound as cool as the one you went to! I think it's cool they are making parks like that now!

Woodside's said...

Hillary, I was wondering how you get your blog to show when your friends updated last? I want to do that but I am not sure how.