Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6 Months!!

Little Miss is now officially 6 months old! We still think she is adorable, but maybe we're just biased (I had to look it up)...
Megan is 12 lbs and almost 25 inches

Some of her favorites:
Big Brother Wesley
Rolling and rolling to get to the sliding glass door -or- Daddy's laptop whichever is closer.
Sweet Potatoes
Sleeping--she still takes 3 naps throughout the day, begs to go to bed by 7 and doesn't wake up until 6 or 7 (sometimes with a 2 am feeding, but not always). She still loves to be swaddled to bed, but only gets rocked because we make her cuddle with us for a few minutes. If we just put her in her crib and turn on her mobile she'll be out before the 30 second long song ends.

Some of her not so favorites:
Getting dressed
...and that's about it. She is such an easy going little girl!

We love her to pieces!!

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Ummm not just biased, she is SOOO adorable!!! What a cutie!

OLIVIA said...

She is a great beauty!

Hatch Home said...

She is adorable! And you are right our lives have been matching up pretty close. We really do need to offically meet sometime. We are hoping to do a beach trip maybe to the LA area this summer. Maybe we can make plans!

Garet and Amanda said...

wow Im behind on your blog. I can't believe she is 6 months old already. She is so adorable. I love her littls smile. Looking at these reminded me of when you took Paige's 6 month old pictures. It was right before we moved. Well Megan is a doll. I hope we get to meet her sometime soon. love ya!!

Brittney said...

Not bias... she's beautiful!!

Cody, Holly and Analise said...

She is the most beautiful little thing ever!!! I love my little niece!! I especially love babysitting her...I think I need more of those opportunities!!! Hint hint....