Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Anniversary Celebration

I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Our anniversary is on December the 6th! We watched Narnia: Prince Caspian and got hot cocoa from Starbucks after Wes went to bed that night. But the real celebration is tomorrow! :) My parents are out of town, so Wes is going to stay with his aunt Holly and cousin Analise. He's excited about his first sleep over and Adam and I are so incredibly excited to sleep in! I don't remember the last time we didn't have to wake up at some point during the night or very early morning with this kid! So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us!! Our itinerary includes: the movies, the mall, the temple, dinner out, breakfast out, and sleep--real sleep! Can't wait. Thanks for marrying me 5 years ago, babe!!

3 comments:

Lo Forte Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Enjoy the sleeping in! You are soooo lucky :)

Woodside's said...

I hope you guys enjoy your time together. It was nice talking to you yesterday! Love you!

kristal said...

awww, sweet, we're december 2nd. I love anniversaries! I wish I had more than one every year! When are you guys going to make an Az trip? We want to come out to Cali in the spring...we'll have to come by! LOVE LVEO LOVED your card...if you have an extra...send it because I lost your card the day after we got it and Jase didn't get to see it and I literally tore our house APART lookign for it! I think one of th ekids threw it in the fire or ate it or something! loved it though!