Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tag!

I don't usually respond to tags, but I thought this one was fun and easy. What you do is go to your 4th picture folder and pick the 4th picture. Mine happened to be a video. It was of the snow in March of this year. It tugged at my heartstrings. I miss Texas an eensy bit--we made such great memories there! And this snow day was one of those fun memories for me. I tag anybody who reads this. Even if you don't post it on your blog; it's just fun to go back and reminisce. You never know where this might take you! :)

2 comments:

Hatch Home said...

The snow must have brought back some great memories for Adam and his time on his mission. Like the biggest blizzard Colorado had seen in like 93 years so something crazy like that! Thanks for the video, it brought back good memories for me of Colorado snow!

Woodside's said...

I miss Texas too....but mostly my friends company:)