Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When it rains...it pours!

Yes, it's been raining a lot here in Cali, but that's not what I'm referring to. :) I have had 3 photo shoots in the last 2 weeks and I have 1 more in the process of being scheduled!! Heaven!!
Here are a few of my favorite shoot--Rylie. I took her photos before she came out of momma's belly, after she came out, and now she is 6 months old! I can't believe it! And she is such a doll! If you want to see more of the other photo shoots and more of Rylie click here. Otherwise, enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bethany said...

He he! My favorite is the crying one! I'm sure it's not her mommie's fave, but it's mine! Cute!

Woodside's said...

So cute Hillary! I need you here to take Jaran's six month pictures:) Rylie is adorable!

Abbie said...

So cute! Audrie needs those skirts!

Garet and Amanda said...

Hillary you do such a good job! About your other post...YEAH I am so excited for you to be getting your own apartment. And the office looks awesome! I am glad things are going well for you guys. We love you lots and think of you often. miss you!!!