Sunday, April 26, 2009

We are moving here...

Oh my goodness! We're finally doing it...we're moving out on our own again. Wesley keeps saying "just mommy, daddy and Wessey?" It will be a rough transition for him I think, but oh so worth it! I'm not sure how well you can see the picture, but the person on the bottom right will be me pushing the stroller back to our very own apartment!! As long as everything goes well we should be moving in about mid June, so wish us luck!! Or I guess I should say "wish us money" we'll be needing it!! :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm very excited for you guys. Let us know how the transition goes. That's something I've been wondering about for our boys.

Here's to having your own place in the near future: Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray!

Okay, I'll stop now. :)

Woodside's said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys! I know what that feels like to finally have your own space again. It is wonderful! Love you!

Henderson Family said...

Congrats! It looks like a way cute place to live! You're going to love it!