Thursday, April 9, 2009

All About the 8's

8 TV Shows I watch

The Office

American Idol

Lost

Heroes

The Biggest Loser

Survivor

What Not To Wear

and I plan on watching Parks and Recreation this week!


8 Things I Did Yesterday

Showered in the morning (amazing!!)

Took Wesley to Wacky Tacky

Worked at Adam’s office

Drove around while Wesley slept in the car

Watched The Biggest Loser

Ran to the grocery store

Made a fruit tray for Adam’s meeting in the morning

Baked Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins with a Demarle pan!


8 Favorite Restaurants

Outback

Mimi’s CafĂ©

Red Robin

In & Out

The Spaghetti Factory

Saltgrass Steakhouse—I still dream of those Texas Ribs!

Olive Garden

Mountain Mikes Pizza


8 Things I Am Looking Forward to

Our weekend trip to Tahoe without the kid in June

Making money

Paying off debt

Getting a house

Heck, getting an apartment would do

Having more babies

Watching the Office tonight

Easter Sunday


8 Things on My Wish List

The whole Demarle at Home catalog

A Bosch mixer

Vitamix

A house

A scrapbook room

Kirby vacuum

A Cricut die-cut machine

A new bedroom set


8 Things on My To Do List

Call client to set up time for photo shoot

Make flyers for Complete Care Chiropractic

Read lesson for Young Women’s on Sunday

Work on next week’s preschool lessons

Update blog with office pics and such

Finish potty training Wesley

Pick up stuff on hold at the library

Send in this video to Funniest Home Videos…

8 People I Tag

Kiri

Amanda

Tiffany

Holly

Lisa

Kim

Stacey

Braelynn

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Brandon and I used to go to Saltgrass Steakhouse all the time. I feel exactly the same way on the house/apartment thing. And I can't wait to get a Vitamix!

Oh, and that video of Wes was hilarious. :)

Cody, Holly and Analise said...

Okay I was there for that moment with Wesley and I got to say it was even funnier watching it over again! Send it in and get you some money, honey! Hilarious!