Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day

Okay, so I've been racking my brain trying to decide what to do about a Father's Day card for my 2 Dad's. Lately I do the digiscrap style, but I don't have a recent picture of my dad or my father in-law. I decided to Google Father's Day Cards and this is what I found...
So incredibly cute I just had to share! Here's the link to the blog--there's a video that makes it so easy to do!! Thank you Susanna Boyd! Now I just have to get my scrapbook stuff moved into our apartment...hmmm.
P.S. Jenny and Holly, I know you look at my blog, so you are not allowed to copy!! :) Love ya anyways, though!
P.P.S. Pictures of our apartment are on their way. Don't necessarily hold your breath--I still have picture hanging and tons of organizing to do before I attempt to document for the public eye!

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there!!

1 comment:

Woodside's said...

Thanks for sharing! That is so fun and I will deffinately give it a try! The video makes it look really easy!