Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Little Missionary

My Mother in-law went to pick Wesley up at preschool last week and she found him sitting in front of the teacher with a bunch of the other kids and the teacher was singing a song. When she was finished all of the other kids scattered and it was just Wesley. He went up to the teacher and said, "Teacher, I have a song for you." He then started to sing Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. I guess he was very serious about it--no jumping around on this one. He must have known what an important message he was sharing! I'm so grateful for Wesley's example in missionary work and just hope I can be as good as he is one day. :)

3 comments:

Woodside's said...

What a cute story and I love the updates lately:) You must be home more often right now and I bet you are loving it!

Hatch Home said...

Yay! Pictures of the big brother and little sister. :) They are too cute. Love the stories too. Congrats on your beautiful new addition, makes me excited to see our little girl soon.

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Ohh my goodness your children are beautiful...
Here is my new Blog BTW: http://www.joshandtarawilkey.blogspot.com/