Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy

He was kind of a wrinkly little guy, I realized.

Of course, this song just had to be playing on my way home from dropping Wes off at preschool today. And of course, the tears started to flow. He is growing up way too fast! Happy birthday Wesley!! We love you!


To start out the morning he got to open one gift:To keep him busy while I made his favorite breakfast: Ball Pancakes (Aebelskivers)
Then we made his treats for his preschool class:
About a month ago Wes found these in a recipe book and has been begging for them. We decided it'd be the perfect birthday treat for his class. We finally made them this morning. He tried one and come to find out--he doesn't like them! That is so Wesley! :)

3 comments:

Woodside's said...

Happy Birthday Wesley! You are growing so fast and I miss seeing you grow. Also, Happy Birthday Hillary! Miss you all!

Garet and Amanda said...

That song makes me want to cry also!! They Grow so fast! I Happy Birthday Wesley! Your getting so big!!! Hillary I hope you had a good birthday as well!!! Love you and miss you guys!

Garet and Amanda said...

PS....you need to put up another picture of Megan....i know she looks different then she did in your last post September 14. :) (but who am I to talk about updating your blog...ha-ha-ha)