Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Officially a Year

Since it's been a year since I've posted anything I thought I'd share a few photos from our lives for the past year. Megan and Wesley have both changed so much. Mom and dad...not so much. So I'm sorry that these are mostly of our adorable kids! :)
Megan's 1st Birthday


Downtown Sacramento
Halloween

Wesley handed these out in his Kindergarten class with a sucker coming out of his hand and he wrote his name 20 times.



Easter

The sweet wrapping paper my Nook was wrapped in--I'm spoiled!


And last but not least....Happy 4th of July!

Hopefully these posts won't be quite so far and few between now, but no promises. :)

1 comment:

Woodside's said...

I love that last picture of Wesley and Megan. And OH My GOSH Hillary they seriously are so so so big! Megan has changed so much and Wesley is a little man:) They are super adorable and I am so sad they don't know me because whenever I get to see them I am going to mug all over them! They are so sweet!