Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So it's been awhile and we have something to announce...

Baby #3 is due January 29th, 2013. We are so excited. This picture was actually taken in June, so I am much bigger now. Baby #3 has been good to me. I haven't gotten incredibly sick and thankfully I've been able to keep working. I have my next midwife appointment next Thursday and then she will schedule the ultrasound--yes, we've decided to find out. There's no way I could be that patient. I can't believe I'm already in my 2nd trimester. It's going way too fast.

1 comment:

Woodside's said...

I love this picture! That is such a fun idea. I am so glad you have been feeling well. I think I am as excited as you are to know what you are having. When you were pregnant with Megan I was certain you were haiving a girl but with this one I am not sure. I am going to place my guess on another girl though!:) Love ya!!