Saturday, May 3, 2008

Toddler Bed?


Okay, I have a question...We are trying to decide if we should get rid of Wes' crib before we move. It's not a very good one, so we want to buy a new one for the next kid anyway and it would make me happy if we didn't have to lug this one back to Cali. Plus, since we'll probably be living with family for awhile a little toddler bed would be more convenient. But is it too soon? Wes loves his crib and sleeps so good in it. He's never tried to climb out of it; he did try to climb in it once though. Let me know what you think--whether you have personal experience with this situation or not. Thanks friends!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

That's a tricky one. I say keep them in the crib as long as you can, but I wouldn't want to pack it either. I guess I'm no help. I'm sure he would be just fine in a toddler bed.

Garet and Amanda said...

I don't know about the crib but I wanted to leave a comment about your zoo trip. I left the post here b/c I didnt know if you read comments from old posts. IT looks like you guys had a good time. I wish Garet, Paige and I could have gone with you guys. We really miss you all a ton! Thanks for the email...my birthday was good. We didn't do much but it was good. I love ya!

Lance and Vanessa Krogh said...

I don't have any great words of wisdom but i can tell you how logan did. i guess it was a couple of months ago or so we decided to move him to the toddler bed...we actually had to transition him from our bed to it before we had Landen. he didn't have any problems with the move he was excited about it and every morning he wakes up excited bragging about being in his own big bed...well good luck and have a safe trip home...tell adam thanks for the tv help