Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And The Ayes Have It!

Well, I guess Complete Care Chiropractic won! Thus will we forever be named. I came up with the name in a moment of inspiration and all along Adam was against it, but he couldn't come up with anything himself. He found the other names from various Chiropractors around the world, so he decided he wanted a vote from the "people" and the "people" picked me. Thank you, thank you!
Enough with the silliness. Family First and Complete Care were our top choices all along, but after the voting we decided Complete Care probably is the best name for us! Thanks to all who voted--it's been fun! We're picking out paint color today and hopefully we'll be completely moved in by Friday. Don't worry I will make sure and have my camera handy for the whole process! We are so excited! Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

JB and Cindy said...

So you have the cutest blog! I can't wait to see office pics, congrats. I like the name. Good job on winning the vote ;). Your photography looks really good, I assume you're having a lot of fun w/ it.

Ariane and Wyatt said...

I like the name. It sounds like things are coming together for you. Just want you to know we're thinking of you. We love you lots!

Stacey said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Tiffany Webber said...

That's what I voted for!! Congrats on the new name!! I bet you guys are getting excited!