Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

I've had a couple of complaints of my blog being only about Wesley. I just wanted to apologize, but when you have a kid this cute it's hard not to focus on him. Especially when the only other news you have is not so good news.
Things did not work out for Adam and the job we thought he had. The Doc in Granite Bay was just a flake. He kept saying how badly he wanted Adam on his team, but he had a different idea in how that was going to happen and we just couldn't go along with his terms. So after much prayer and thought, Adam will be opening up his own practice. We have just begun with the process, so it will take some time for everything to work out. In the meantime, Adam has been working for my dad, which means going out of town a lot. For the last 3 weeks he's been gone at least 4 days out of the week. It has been hard on Wesley and I. Especially since I started a job at California Family Fitness. I am working 4 nights a week, on top of the 2 days of preschool with my sister. Life has been pretty crazy, and then to add to all of that, we had to move into my parents house last weekend, which works out though, since Adam has had to be gone, my mom has been able to watch Wes while I work. I really just can't wait for this phase of our lives to be over. And I thought Chiropractic school was a challenge!
Well, that's about it on the updates. I'll try to be better about letting y'all know what's going on. Adam plans on having some choices of office names when he gets back, so maybe we'll have a vote to help us decide. Just so you know, my idea was Complete Care Chiropractic. But don't let that sway your vote! :)
Now, on to my favorite part of blogging...Wesley!

4 comments:

Lo Forte Family said...

I hope all works out for you guys!

Stacey said...

I feel for ya. It seems like our life after chiro school is almost identical. Only you guys get to live in Cali. (Lucky.)

Brandon's practice has been open for about 3 1/2 months now. It's scary and exciting.

How do you like your job? How's life with your parents?

Does Adam know where he is going to open up?

Tiffany Webber said...

I'm sorry Hillary! When my life doesn't go how I want (which has happened more times than I have wanted) it seems like I eventually look back and go "Oh that's why that happened." God always finds a way to make it fall into place I promise!! Keep praying and hang in there! I'll be praying for y'all too! And I think there is nothing wrong about blogging about Wesley only!! :) Especially since I do the same thing with Kaden!! When they are that cute you just can't help it!!

Jared and Codi said...

Hilary,
Opening a new practice is scary and fun all wrapped into one. We're excited that you guys have decided to take on this new venture!! It will all be worth it in the end (that's what we keep telling ourselves!). We're thinking of you guys, hope all is well....