Wednesday, April 7, 2010

!!!!

I know you've been waiting by your computer all morning, just dying to hear the big news! ;) While I was getting ready this morning, I was preparing my speech to tell all of those out there that knew we were having a girl just how wrong they were, but instead....I get to tell you how right you are and Grandma Atkinson will be so happy that she predicted yet another great grandchild! We are so excited!
We were disappointed with our ultrasound tech. The pictures were terrible and she didn't even capture a profile pic of her. :( These were probably the best ones, but aren't they so sweet--such tiny fingers and toes!! It made it all so real! We can't wait to meet you little Megan!!

5 comments:

Crystal Dever said...

Wahooooo!!! I'm sooo excited for you. You're going to have soo much fun. Congratulations!!

Woodside's said...

I am sooo excited for you! You are going to have a lot of fun with a little girl I just know it! Also, I look forward to seeing her cuteness on the blog!

THE TAYLORS said...

bummed I didn't get to vote!!! But so excited you guys are having a girl! That'll even things out for Hillary :)

OLIVIA said...

We're so happy for you! You need to even things out in the Atkinson Household. Now it's two to two!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Good luck figuring out what to do with a girl. ;) I'm sure it'll come naturally (although I've wondered the same thing if I ever have a girl). Can't wait to see pictures of her when she's born.