Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We did! Saturday night, we got a pizza--yes, I ate pizza for the first time since being sick and I actually liked it! So, anyway, we ate pizza and then died our eggs. Kids make these traditions so much more fun!Then Sunday started out with Wesley finding his basket in the living room and then hunting for eggs. Which we did not take pictures of. (Unfortunately we had a lot of clouds and rain all day, so I think it kind of bummed me out with the picture taking.) Then we went to my parents house for brunch--we had my favorite egg quiches and banana chocolate chip muffins! There was another egg hunt, but still no pictures! Then we made our way to the Atkinson's house where we ate a yummy roast dinner and had another egg hunt. Wesley even went on a special clue hunt where he found a new Tonka Truck filled with more candy, but still not a single picture of all these fun events! Thanks family for making such a special day for our son! We really enjoyed it, too!

2 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

I thought of you guys alot this weekend. I remembered all our fun easter's together. We had some good times. Miss you guys and love you. I am glad that you had a good time. I kid really makes it fun huh?

Woodside's said...

Easter is such a fun holiday! It is definately at the top of my list of ones I enjoy the most. I am glad Wesley's was so special!